• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 DropThePuck

DropThePuck

Are we there yet?

• Admin
  • 75,301 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:36 AM

Post your pre-game, in-game, and post-game comments here.

:ana:    @    :sjs:

(37-23-11)   (42-21-7)

SAP Center

7:30 p.m. PDT

TV: PRIME
Radio: AM 830 KLAA

#2 JLL

JLL

3rd Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:02 PM

Let's get 2 points closer to San Jose tonight - GO DUCKS!!

#3 Wigeon

Wigeon

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

We've beat them before, we can do it again.

Watching in Riverside tonight.

LET'S GO DUCKS!

#4 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

I don't get it. How do they take that call back??

#5 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

Destiny is Heart, Sacrifice and Passion

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

Im stunned by that BS. Perry is clearly high sticked. The refs arm is clearly up indicating a penalty. They stop play as soon as the Sharks gain possession. HOW the hell do you take that call back?

Perry didnt embellish, but even if he did, MAKE THE CALL. And then they decide to make lesser calls against Anaheim? Holy crap.

I know they need to put it behind them but how can you? 

#6 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Good to see Silfverberg score on his traditional shot.

#7 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:34 PM

I just cant with these damn refs anymore. This is a good rivalry that doesnt need s*ty refs to tilt it either way and all they have done is interfere.

Waive an icing against SJS, call an icing on ANA. Retract a penalty against SJS, give 2 iffy penalties to ANA.

Seriously makes it hard to watch

Lindholm and Vats have been horrid. 

Vats has easily been the worst Dman on the ice the past 2 games.

#8 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

Ok how do they not make that slashing the stick in half call? That is TERRIBLE officiating.

I just cant with these damn refs anymore. This is a good rivalry that doesnt need s*ty refs to tilt it either way and all they have done is interfere.

Waive an icing against SJS, call an icing on ANA. Retract a penalty against SJS, give 2 iffy penalties to ANA.

Seriously makes it hard to watch

Lindholm and Vats have been horrid. 

Vats has easily been the worst Dman on the ice the past 2 games.

You really think Lindholm and Vatanen have been that bad? I've only noticed good players from Lindholm other than that horrendous free breakaway to SJ. Vatanen has been driving the rush a lot.

#9 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

You really think Lindholm and Vatanen have been that bad? I've only noticed good players from Lindholm other than that horrendous free breakaway to SJ. Vatanen has been driving the rush a lot.

They have been THAT bad. Lindholm has had so many screw ups tonight. Bad passes, missed checks, bad board play. Vatanen cant clear anyone to save his life, drives with no results, out of position, weak on his feet.

Not one Dman, including the despised Bieksa, has been as bad as either of them the last 2 games and Vats has been exceptionally horrendous. 

#10 ladiesandgentlemen

ladiesandgentlemen

Prophet

• Members
  • 25,789 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

Bernier nails once again.

Refs CLEARLY biased.

Like RGS, it makes it hard for me to watch.

And I credit Getzlaf for not losing his temper against the game officials tonight. He's been a breast the last few games, and a good leader to boot.

When Getzlaf plays and leads like he has been during this run we're on, and we get the kind of goaltending that Bernier has been giving us, this is a completely different team.

I will say that we need to get some goals from our blueliners, or we will be in trouble in the playoffs. I think they are the main reason why our PP has been so damn dry... when we do get a call, that is.

#11 thedozen

thedozen

1st Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Didn't want to jinx it but BOOYAH!

#12 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Wow, Ducks won that one despite the refs. Good on them for being mentally strong enough to get through it

#13 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

They have been THAT bad. Lindholm has had so many screw ups tonight. Bad passes, missed checks, bad board play. Vatanen cant clear anyone to save his life, drives with no results, out of position, weak on his feet.

Not one Dman, including the despised Bieksa, has been as bad as either of them the last 2 games and Vats has been exceptionally horrendous. 

I don't know. I thought Lindholm had a pretty good night except for the blunder. Whole team was clearly fatigued.

Wow, Ducks won that one despite the refs. Good on them for being mentally strong enough to get through it

Yeah. One of the worst reffed games I've seen in a long while.

#14 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

I don't know. I thought Lindholm had a pretty good night except for the blunder. Whole team was clearly fatigued.

Yeah. One of the worst reffed games I've seen in a long while.

For me, Lindholm was bad, but Ive been on him all season and dont think hes up to snuff, so it could be bias. Vats I wont debate on, hes been horrible. I want him gone. Hes been worthless.

Agree ont he refs, they just refused to call it both ways. It wasnt missed calls, it was ignored calls.

#15 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

For me, Lindholm was bad, but Ive been on him all season and dont think hes up to snuff, so it could be bias. Vats I wont debate on, hes been horrible. I want him gone. Hes been worthless.

Agree ont he refs, they just refused to call it both ways. It wasnt missed calls, it was ignored calls.

I think Fowler has been much worse than Vatanen since the 5-day break. Funny how different eyes see different things. Haha

#16 ladiesandgentlemen

ladiesandgentlemen

Prophet

• Members
  • 25,789 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

#17 RGS_Quack93

RGS_Quack93

• Members
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

I think Fowler has been much worse than Vatanen since the 5-day break. Funny how different eyes see different things. Haha

Fowler hasnt been great as of late but Vats has sucked ass all year and for me, has been the worst Dman, maybe player, over the last 2 games. And Im not even trying to defend to Fowler because I actually kind of agree he hasnt been that good as of late.

This D, not the forwards, could end up being the teams demise in the playoffs. 

#18 JLL

JLL

3rd Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

I think you're being a bit harsh on the D RGS. This D has given up the fewest goals in the league since early January, and how many in the last 6games - maybe 10? I'd have to check. They're getting more help in the d-zone from the FWs for sure; but collectively they're doing a pretty good job. I agree that Vats has been pretty invisible; but in Fowler's defense, he's been playing with 3 different partners at times: Vats, Bxa and Montour. That's gotta be hard. But I agree with L&G that we need some more scoring from these guys.

#19 Kariya9

Kariya9

Legend

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:22 PM

I personally would like to see Lindholm and Vatanen on one pairing. Manson and Fowler were so good together earlier in the year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GDT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users